The perfect family home. Generously sized double lower house with a fantastic south-east facing garden of no less than 15 meters deep and lots of privacy in an absolutely prime location.
Characterized by many authentic details such as stained-glass windows, high ceilings, and panel doors. It provides a very authentic atmosphere but with modern luxury and comfort like the luxurious open kitchen and a good state of maintenance.
The beloved Liskwartier offers green avenues, canals, and old buildings. It is a quiet place to live while the urban facilities are easy to reach. Because the Liskwartier borders on the Oude Noorden, you do not necessarily have to go to the city center to look for fun. The Zwaanshals, Zaagmolenkade and Noordplein with various catering spots and unique shops are within walking distance.
The Vroesenpark, the Kralingse bos and the Plas are also located nearby.
The city center, public transport (tram, bus, train; Central Station and the Randstad Rail) and the highways A13, A16 and A20 are very easily accessible.
- Entrance hall with closet. toilet with hand basin
- Spacious living room with open kitchen with and various built-in appliances
- Access to the backyard through French doors
- Small bedroom/study room
- Separate toilet
- Main bedroom with access to the balcony
- Second bedroom
- Neat bathroom with bath, shower, double sink, washing machine and dryer.
- Perfect location
- Classic ornaments
- Communal bike storage
- Excluding utilities, TV & internet, private storage.
No rights can be derived from the content of this text