Spacious and bright recently renovated 4-room apartment (3 bedrooms) with sunny south-east-facing balcony located on the 5th floor (top floor) in the Prins Alexander district. Located in a well-maintained apartment complex
Everything you need to live comfortably is close by. The metro stops literally at the door and you'll be on the highway in all directions within minutes. Within a few minutes walk you are in the Alexandrium where you can run your daily errands as well as go shopping. There are several cozy food and beverage outlets in the area if you feel like sitting on a terrace or don't feel like cooking. You'll be in the center of Rotterdam within fifteen minutes.
On the ground floor is the closed central hall with mailboxes, doorbells, and an elevator.
- The living room is wonderfully light because of the large windows at the back where you also have access to the spacious and sunny balcony on the southeast. The living room is spacious and wide and divided into a large sitting area and a cozy dining area
- Open kitchen is also light because of the large window at the front. Equipped with a built-in fridge, freezer, oven, electric hob, extractor hood, dishwasher and a luxurious coffee maker
- From the hall, you have access to 3 bedrooms
- Primary bedroom is spacious with next to it the bathroom with a large shower cabin with a rain shower, a sink, and the washing machine connection. - -- Next to the bathroom is the separate toilet and a spacious walk-in closet
- At the rear is the access to the other 2 bedrooms
- Great location near public transport, shopping mall and exit roads
- Neatly maintained
- Big walk-in closet
- No students and no sharing
- The entire apartment has a neat laminate floor and the apartment has double glazing and district heating.
No rights can be derived from the content of this text.