Fully furnished, 1 bedroom, situated at a beautiful location near Kralingse Plas. Located on the 9th floor with amazing views on the Lake!
Situated nearby Erasmus University, shops, restaurants, exit roads and public transport.
The apartment is part of the monumental complex from 1937. It's an example of the Nieuwe Bouwen-style and was designed by the architect W. van Tijen with the cooperation of H.A. Maaskant.
- Central entrance with doorbells, elevator, and access to the storage rooms
- Entrance / hall with meter cupboard and entrance to the bathroom with shower, washbasin and toilet
- Bright living room with a nice balcony and a beautiful unobstructed view over the famous Kralingse Plas and botanical garden
- Half open kitchen, fully equipped
- Bedroom with closet
- Including storage
- Situated in a popular neighborhood
- Near recreational green
- Living in a monument
No rights can be derived from the content of this text