Fantastic and unique apartment with a spacious outdoor area with beautiful views on the city and water! Throughout the house you will experience a surprising amount of space and light. Including parking space.
Located in the Kop van Zuid-district, with all conveniences on short distance such as public transport, restaurants and shops (like an Albert Heijn on the ground floor of the complex for your daily groceries).
Part of the residential complex Boston and Seattle. The names refer to the former warehouses at this location.
The vibrant city centre and the trendy Katendrecht are within walking distance, just like the New Luxor, Lantarenvenster and Hotel New York. Delicious food is available at the Kop van Zuid at the Foodhallen, NHow, Loetje or Aqua Asia.
The Fenix Food Factory or the atmospheric Deliplein are just around the corner on Katendecht.
Public transport, tram (lines 20, 23, 25) or metro and Watertaxi, is right around the corner.
- Hall with indoor storage room with washing machine and dryer
- 2 spacious bedrooms
- Bathroom with bath, shower and double washing basin
- Living room with phenomenal views and access to open kitchen in corner unit
- The Kitchen is luxuriously finished and equipped with all modern conveniences
- Parking space +€150,-
- Perfect location, in the middle of a vibrant district
- Rental price excluding utilities
No rights can be derived from the content of this text