Modern 3-bedroom apartment on the 21st floor in characteristic apartment complex Boston & Seattle. With a spacious balcony. Lots of light comes in through large windows. Located on a prime location with enchanting views of Katendrecht and Rijnhaven. In addition to flats and commercial space for a shop (Albert Heijn) and restaurants, the building of 23 floors offers private parking for residents and an underground public car park. The building meets high standards of sustainability and comfort.
Stylish entrance in a spacious hall. Here are mailboxes, videophone installation, lifts and the stairwell.
- Entrance through a spacious hall, from here access to all rooms. Beautiful large glass windows in the living room and bedroom, give a lot of light to the rooms, but above all an enchanting view of Rotterdam and the water around
- The wide terrace is finished with a balustrade with glass. It provides beautiful sightlines.
- Living room with an open kitchen. This luxury kitchen is equipped with a dishwasher, induction hob, extractor, sink, combi oven, fridge with freezer
- Bedrooms are of a nice size
- Bathroom is equipped with a floating toilet, bathtub and walk-in shower
- Internal storage room
The Wilhelminapier has many hotspots. It is known for its versatile architecture and old warehouses. Connected to the rest of the city by the elegant Erasmus Bridge. The lively city centre and trendy Katendrecht are within walking distance. Just like the Nieuwe Luxor Theatre, LantarenVenster, Hotel New York, the Foodhallen and Loetje and Deliplein.
Near public transport (watertaxi and Station Wilhelminaplein)
- House has underfloor heating and cooling
- Storage in the basement
- Perfect location
- Spectacular views- Rental price is excluding heating, water, electricity, internet and TV,
- Close to public transportation,
- Available as per the 1st of July.
- Mandatory private parkingspot 150,- EUR monthly
No rights can be derived from the content of this text