Cozy and modern apartment with south-west facing balcony in the Bergpolder-area of Blijdorp! The Blijdorp district combines city life and quiet and green living.
The center of Rotterdam is a few minutes cycling distance, public transport (including Metro / Randstadrail Blijdorp) within walking distance and several highways (A13, A20) are around the corner.
Within walking distance is the Vroesenpark and Roel Langerakpark. In addition, you can cool off in the van Maanenbad in the summer months. Diergaarde Blijdorp is also nearby and there are nice restaurants and shops in the vicinity.
- Open porch with stairs to the apartment on the first floor through the private front door.
- Own front door with access to the long hall.
- The living room is located at the front, it's separated from the bedroom by the modern ensuite doors.
- The bedroom has a custom built-in wardrobe with neat sliding doors.
- Bathroom with bath / shower combination.
- Neat bright kitchen with a 4-burner gas stove, geyser and a separate fridge-freezer. In the kitchen there is also the space for the washing machine.
- Lovely balcony on the South-West with a view over the beautiful green gardens.
- Perfect location
- Nice balcony
- Private storage
- Excluding utilities
More information: bit.ly/SchiewegRdam
No rights can be derived from the content of this text.