Fine double apartment, located in a quiet, green street, with the vibrant city life literally around the corner. The beautiful en-suite room with authentic details, such as a marble fireplace and stained-glass accents, exudes a lot of atmosphere. With three large bedrooms!
Location near the Museum Quarter in Oude Westen! It is a popular neighborhood in the center of Rotterdam with its own identity: cozy, diverse and lively. The two best-known shopping streets are the West-Kruiskade and Nieuwe Binnenweg, which have emerged as popular places in recent years. Many specialty shops and restaurants can be found here.
Schouwburgplein with De Doelen, the Pathé cinema and the Rotterdamse Schouwburg are a little further away and offer various (cultural) activities. Thanks to the prime location, you never have to get bored!
In the vicinity you will find, among other things, the well-known Boijmans museum, the Kunsthal, the Depot and the New Institute. Within walking or cycling distance you reach the bustling city center and Central Station for the use of the train, metro, tram and bus. The ring of Rotterdam is also a 5-minute drive away. All daily amenities such as supermarkets, night shops and sports activities can be found nearby.
- Open porch to the first floor via a stone staircase to the front door with its own staircase to the second floor.
- All rooms on this floor are accessible from the spacious hall.
- The living area is wonderfully light and spacious. With plastered walls and beautiful parquet floor for a stylish look. With authentic elements such as en suite doors with stained-glass windows and the marble fireplaces.
- At the rear is the closed, brand new kitchen with a stainless steel kitchen block, ceramic stove, oven, microwave, dishwasher fridge and sink.
- The south-facing balcony can be reached from the kitch.
- Spacious bedroom
- Separate bathroom with toilet and shower.
- Stairs to the third floor.
- Two spacious bedrooms
- Bathroom with bath.
- Washing machine and dryer connection in the hallway.
- Perfect location
- Surprisingly spacious
- Authentic elements
- Available as per the 1st of August 2021
No rights can be derived from the content of this text.