Situated in the popular and quiet residential area Lombardijen. This house is equipped with a spacious living room, recently renovated kitchen, tiled bathroom, 3 bedrooms and a lovely balcony situated on the sunny southwest. Also, the house has a large storage room in the basement.
Besides the pleasant layout and brightness, the location is perfect! Within walking distance are various facilities such as the Maasstad hospital, schools, public transport (metro, bus and train) and for your daily shopping you can go to the Spinozaweg. In addition, the Zuidplein shopping centre, Keizerswaard shopping centre, Spinoza park, De Twee heuvels park and exit roads (A15 and A16) are located at short distance.
The city centre is easily reached via the Van Brienenoord Bridge, the Maas Tunnel or the Bridges.
- Closed entrance with a storage room on the ground floor.
- Spacious entrance / hallway with closet and access to the rooms;
- Tiled bathroom with toilet
- The spacious and bright living room with small bay window at the front provides access to the bedroom at the rear
- Bedroom 1, located at the rear and provides access to the balcony
- The balcony is located on the sunny southwest overlooking a green strip
- Bedroom 2 is located at the rear;
- Bedroom 3 is located at the front;
- The beautiful recently renovated kitchen is equipped with a gas hob, extractor and fridge. From the kitchen you have access to the balcony
- Bathroom, equipped with a washbasin and shower
- Rental price is excluding gas, water, electricity, internet and TV
- Spacious storage room in the basement
- Easygoing area
No rights can be derived from the content of this text