Beautiful newly renovated studio (18,94 m2) on the first floor in the Plantage area. The studio is equipped with a luxury built in kitchen and a luxury bathroom with separate shower and toilet.
The Plantage Doklaan is situated in a historical – and green area. It is in a quiet but still central location and it has all Amsterdam has to offer. In the direct vicinity you can find Artis Zoo, The Wertheim Park, the Hortus Botanicus, and several museums like the Shipping Museum, The Tropical Museum and The Hermitage, all within walking distance from the apartment. Also Theater Carré, The National Opera & Ballet and Waterloo square are within walking distance. Several cozy and pleasant bars and restaurants can be found near the apartment like restaurant “The Plantage”.
Plantage Doklaan is very accessible by (private) car and public transport. You can find tram stops at the Plantage Middenlaan (just a few minutes walk) and also Metro station Waterloo square can be reached within 10 minutes walking distance. If you drive through the IJ-tunnel, the Ring Road A10 is easily accessible and Amsterdam Central Train station can be reached by foot, bus, tram or metro.
- Size of the property: 18,94 m2
- Number of bedrooms: 0
- Number of bathrooms: 1
- Type of property: Studio
- Construction year of the apartment: 1005 (renovated in 2021)
- Interior decoration: Semi-Furnished
- Flooring: Laminate
- Quality of public transportation: Good
Also in this rental apartment:
- Parking possibility: Waiting list
- Parking permit waiting list can be checked with the municipality
- Separate shower
- Situated on the first floor
- Washing machine connection in the basement
- Smoking not allowed
- Indexation once a year according to CPI + 1,5%
- Tenancy agreements subject to owner’s consent
- Measurements conform NEN 2580
The rental price of this apartment is exclusive Gas/Electricity/Water, TV/Internet and local taxes.
It is also possible to view this property virtually in 3D. Please ask for the link to see it virtually.