Beautiful newly renovated apartment (56 m2) on the third floor in the Hoofddorpplein area. The apartment is equipped with a luxury built in kitchen, two bedrooms, a luxury bathroom with separate shower and toilet, balcony and roof terrace. Floor heating throughout the whole apartment.
The apartment is located on a quiet street in the very popular Hoofddorpplein neighbourhood, which is known as a peaceful location with the buzz of the city waiting right around the corner for you to enjoy. You will find a variety of great shops, cafés and restaurants within walking distance of Hoofddorpplein and Amstelveenseweg. Why not enjoy a drink at Van Mechelen, have a snack at Drovers Dog or relax at an outdoor table on Gent aan de Schinkel’s terrace? If you’re into sports, the Vondelpark is just around the corner, along with a host of convenient public transport links. The property is located within easy driving distance of the A10 and A4 motorways, and there is currently no waiting list for a parking permit.
Popular recreation areas, including De Nieuwe Meer, the Amsterdamse Bos and Rembrandtpark are all nearby, not to mention ready access to the A10, A4, A5 and A9 motorways.
- Size of the property: 56 m2
- Number of bedrooms: 2
- Number of bathrooms: 1
- Type of property: Apartment
- Construction year of the apartment: 1934 (renovated in 2021)
- Interior decoration: Furnished
- Flooring: Laminate
- Quality of public transportation: Good
Also in this rental apartment:
- Parking possibility: Waiting list
- Parking permit waiting list can be checked with the municipality
- Separate shower
- Floor heating
- Roof terrace
- Situated on the third floor
- Smoking not allowed
- Indexation once a year according to CPI + 1,5%
- Tenancy agreements subject to owner’s consent
- Measurements conform NEN 2580
The rental price of this apartment is exclusive Gas/Electricity/Water, TV/Internet and local taxes.
It is also possible to view this property virtually in 3D. Please ask for the link to see it virtually.