Beautiful newly renovated apartment (44 m2) on the third floor in the Oud-West area. The apartment is equipped with a luxury built in kitchen, one bedroom, a luxury bathroom with separate shower and a separate toilet.
The Jan Hanzenstraat is a quiet car-free street with mainly local traffic, the property is in a prime location and literally around the corner from the Ten Kate market. The Vondelpark and the Jordaan are both within walking distance where you can walk, shop, run or drink a cup of coffee. By car you can reach the Ring in a few minutes, A-10 and tram 7, 13 and 17 are within walking distance. Various cultural facilities such as the Concertgebouw and Museumplein are less than ten minutes by bike. In the immediate vicinity you will find international and very good restaurants and cafes such as Bar Centraal, Café Panache, De Japanner and Belle Ami.
- Size of the property: 44 m2
- Number of bedrooms: 1
- Number of bathrooms: 1
- Type of property: Apartment
- Construction year of the apartment: 2016 (renovated in 2021)
- Interior decoration: Furnished
- Flooring: Laminate
- Quality of public transportation: Good
Also in this rental apartment:
- Parking possibility: Waiting list
- Parking permit waiting list can be checked with the municipality
- Separate shower
- Separate toilet
- Situated on the third floor
- Smoking not allowed
- Indexation once a year according to CPI + 1,5%
- Tenancy agreements subject to owner’s consent
- Measurements conform NEN 2580
The rental price of this apartment is exclusive Gas/Electricity/Water, TV/Internet and local taxes.
It is also possible to view this property virtually in 3D. Please ask for the link to see it virtually.