Beautiful newly renovated apartment (47 m2) on the 2nd floor in De Baarsjes area. The apartment is equipped with a luxury built in kitchen, one bedroom and one small studyroom, balcony, a luxury bathroom with separate shower and a separate toilet.
The apartment is located in Amsterdam-West in the middle of the popular De Baarsjes district. It is a popular residential environment with a wide range of (neighborhood) shops, hip boutiques, cozy coffee bars and many hotspots such as Rembrandt's Living Room, BAR TACK, Iets Aparts, Edel and the popular Food and Film Halls. The shopping streets such as the Jan Evertsenstraat, Postjesweg, Kinkerstraat and Jan Pieter Heijestraat are nearby. You can visit the Ten Katemarkt for a lively market in Amsterdam Oud-West. The house is located near the Rembrandtpark where you have the space for sports, relaxation and recreation.
The apartment is easily accessible. Within walking distance you will find good connections with public transport; several bus and tram stops are nearby. With tram station 17 you can reach Central Station in 15 minutes. You also have a direct connection to the A10 ring road. In just 10 minutes by bike you are at Sloterdijk station and at the center of Amsterdam.
- Size of the property: 47 m2
- Number of bedrooms: 1 + 1 small studyroom
- Number of bathrooms: 1
- Type of property: Apartment
- Construction year of the apartment: 1924 (renovated in 2021)
- Interior decoration: Semi-Furnished
- Flooring: Laminate
- Quality of public transportation: Good
Also in this rental apartment:
- Parking possibility: Waiting list
- Parking permit waiting list can be checked with the municipality
- Separate shower
- Separate toilet
- Situated on the 2nd floor
- Smoking not allowed
- Not suitable for sharing, because the studyroom only fits a single bed
- Indexation once a year according to CPI + 1,5%
- Tenancy agreements subject to owner’s consent
- Measurements conform NEN 2580
The rental price of this apartment is exclusive Gas/Electricity/Water, TV/Internet and local taxes.