90 m2 two-floor apartment in 17th century building in the heart of the city, close to Central Station.
The building is an old warehouse and has an authentic loft style living area on the top (4th) floor. From here there is a magnificent view on Singel/Brouwersgracht/Haarlemmerstraat/Nieuwendijk.
The apartment is semi-furnished and has two bedrooms on lower (3rd) floor; one L-shaped (16,5 m2) on the street side and one at the back (20 m2). There is a bathroom with tub and washer/dryer combination. A separate toilet is in the hallway. The kitchen has recently been renovated and is equipped with stove, oven, dishwasher, refrigerator and freezer. Entrance to building is around the back, via lovely courtyard. The apartment has a private storage of 4,5 m2 at ground level.
Specs semi-furnished: new linoleum flooring, roller blinds, spot lights, fully equipped kitchen, washer/dryer combination (new).
Shopping, coffee/breakfast/lunch on Nieuwendijk/Stromarkt: Café del Mar, Gebr. Niemeyer (bakery), Toastable, Pokebowl, Dille & Kamille, Albert Heijn
Shopping, bars & restaurants on Singel/Haarlemmerstraat: Café Kobalt, Wals cheese, bistro Neuf, Chabrol wines, Dutch homemade
- Size of the property: 90 m2
- Number of bedrooms: 2
- Number of bathrooms: 1
- Type of house: Apartment
- Construction year of the house: 1906
- Interior decoration: Semi-Furnished, Furnished optional for extra €200,00 per month
- Flooring: Linoleum
- Quality of public transportation: Good
Also in this rental house:
- Separate shower
- Separate toilet
- Storage: box
- 3rd and 4th floor
- DO NOTICE THAT THE BEAMS ON THE UPPER FLOOR ARE AT A HEIGHT OF 1.76 M.
- Not available for students
- Sharing allowed with friends or colleagues
- Pets not allowed
- Children negotiable
- Tenancy agreements subject to owner’s consent
- Measurements not conform NEN 2580
On top of the rental price comes an advance payment of € 165,-- per month Gas/Electricity/Water.
The rental price of this house is exclusive TV/Internet and local Taxes.