- Size of the property: 70 m2
- Number of bedrooms: 2
- Number of bathrooms: 1
- Type of house: Apartment
- Construction year of the house: 1980
- Interior decoration: Furnished
- Flooring: Parquet
- Quality of public transportation: Good
Also in this rental apartment:
- Parking possibility: Permit (waiting list)
- Separate shower
- Separate toilet
- Storage: box
- Balcony (facing North-West)
- 1st floor
- Sharing: Not allowed
- Pets: Not allowed
- Smoking: Not allowed
This lovely in 2014 fully renovated furnished apartment is situated on the 1st floor in the middle of the characteristic city center -Jordaan- between -Egelantiersgracht- and the -Westerstraat-. The optimal layout makes this a practical and comfortable 2-bedroom apartment of about 70 m2. The apartment shares the entrance with 5 other apartments and includes a storage room on the ground floor.
Round the corner are all the attractive restaurants, cafes, shops and atmosphere of the Jordaan. Just a few minutes walking for your groceries on the -Westerstraat- or -Noordermarkt- (biological market Saturdays). At just 5 minutes walking excellent public transport and -Amsterdam Central Station- nearby.
- Living room 6,65 meters wide
- Oak fishbone parquet all over the apartment
- All rooms are equipped with dim lights
- Bathroom includes rain shower, floor heating and heated mirror.
- Silence equipment in kitchen (dishwasher, oven/microwave and refrigerator).
- Separate room with washing machine and dryer
- Police certificate locks (one-key-fits all)
- Possibility to make use of cleaning service
Some furniture showed on the pictures are replaced by roughly similar pieces (couch/decorations, dining table).
The rental price of this apartment is exclusive Gas/Electricity/Water, TV/Internet and local Taxes.