Beautiful newly renovated apartment (45 m2) on the 2nd floor on the edge of the Red Light District area. The apartment is equipped with a luxury built in kitchen, one bedroom and a luxury bathroom with separate shower and toilet.
The apartment is located in a sidestreet of the Nieuwmarkt, which is a pleasant square in the heart of the "old" Amsterdam city center, with the imposing Waag as its centerpiece. There are numerous cozy (dining) cafes and restaurants around the square, each with its own terrace. Especially in the summer months it is buzzing with liveliness here. Just around the corner is the old well-known and historic Zeedijk and of course the Nieuwmarkt is also the gateway to Chinatown, Dam Square, Central Station, Rembrandtplein, as well as Waterloopplein are within walking distance. The accessibility is very good: the metro station is located 100 meters away, the central station is a 5-minute walk and the Ring A-10 can be reached by car within 10 minutes via the IJtunnel.
In short, a nice apartment in a prime location!
- Size of the property: 45 m2
- Number of bedrooms: 1
- Number of bathrooms: 1
- Type of property: Apartment
- Construction year of the apartment: 1005 (renovated in 2021)
- Interior decoration: Furnished
- Flooring: Laminate
- Quality of public transportation: Good
Also in this rental apartment:
- Separate shower
- Separate toilet
- Situated on the 2nd floor
- Smoking not allowed
- Indexation once a year according to CPI + 1,5%
- Tenancy agreements subject to owner’s consent
- Measurements not conform NEN 2580
The rental price of this apartment is exclusive Gas/Electricity/Water, TV/Internet and local taxes.