FOR RENT: Lovely, trendy fully furnished apartment with GARDEN! Very close to shops, (organic) super market, public transport and walking distance to the city centre.
Ground floor: Hall with toilet, access to spacious living room with lovely large windows and access to private garden, bedroom, kitchen with open bathroom shower.
- Well maintained with original details as carved ceilings,
- Bus, tram and metro stops are nearby for easy access to train stations and city centre,
- A 15-minute walk to Rotterdam Central train station,
- Nearby A13 and A20 highways; ample parking in the street (monthly fee of EUR 7,50),
- Available as per immediate occupation.
About the neighbourhood:
The apartment is located in Het Nieuwe Westen, Delfshaven, at the intersection of the stately Heemraadssingel and Mathenesserlaan. The Nieuwe Westen is one of the few neighbourhoods in Rotterdam where early 20th century mansions still dominate the street view. Nowadays the neighbourhood has evolved into a creative hotspot where entrepreneurship and innovation are booming. Trendy shops and cafés are interspersed with a diverse range of grocery shops that cater for your day-to-day shopping needs.
No rights can be derived from the content of this text.