A spacious downstairs apartment in one of the most beautiful and popular locations of the Bergpolder residential area. With a big backyard.
The house is full of preserved authentic details such as ornamental ceilings, stained glass, panel doors, marble fireplaces and en-suite rooms.
All conceivable amenities are within a short distance, including the Vroesenpark, the Randstad Rail-station, exit roads such as the A13, nice restaurants and shops.
The center of Rotterdam, Central Rotterdam station and the Zestienhovense Park are just a few minutes away by tram line 25 or bike.
- Characteristic (open) porch with access to the house.
- Entrance: Hall with enclosed porch, spacious built-in cupboard, meter cupboard.
- Front room, used as a bedroom, with marble fireplace, stained glass, ornamental ceiling and wooden floor.
- Intermediate room with wooden floor and can be separated by room-en-suite doors.
- Back room with marble fireplace, stained glass, ornamental ceiling, wooden floor, fitted wardrobes and patio doors to the backyard.
- Closed kitchen is newly equipped with gas hob, stainless steel extractor, fridge and microwave.
- Bathroom is equipped with shower, sink, toilet, radiator, recessed spotlights and mechanical ventilation.
Garden: Nicely landscaped backyard located on the east with a wooden deck and outside tap.
- Perfectly located
- Characteristic living
No rights can be derived from the content of this text.